The Assisted Living program at Villas at San Bernardino is designed to maximize independence and quality of life by providing residents comprehensive services and support. Each resident enjoys a private apartment along with the benefits and amenities of living in a senior living
community. Assisted Living services include:
- All day restaurant style dining
- Spa room with handicap accessible Jacuzzi tub
- Wifi (wireless internet) available in common areas
- Weekly housekeeping
- Daily towel service
- Scheduled local transportation
- Pharmacy delivery service
- Pet therapy
- Weekly live entertainment
- Planned social, cultural and recreational activities
- Exercise program led by a Certified Personal Trainer
- Weekly shopping trips
- Weekly “lunch bunch” outings
- In house movie theater
- Beauty salon
- Walk in showers in each bathroom with safety bars
- Social and community educational programs for families
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
- Building & grounds maintenance & landscaping
- Refrigerator and Microwave
- Conveniently located elevators
- Washers and dryers are available for residents’ personal use
- 24 hour staff
- Emergency alert call system
Our Assisted Living Services
In addition to providing senior housing at our retirement home, Villas at San Bernardino is a trusted local provider of assisted living, senior living and memory care services. This encompasses continual supervision, periodic assistance with day to day tasks, driving services, and more. We can provide aid through a combination of any of the following services:
- Personal Care: Seemingly trivial tasks such as grooming, bathing, and the like can be nearly impossible for elderly individuals. Our expert caregivers can help with this, incontinence care, restroom usage, oral hygiene, medication reminders, and similar tasks.
- Meal Preparation: Due to the long periods of standing, reaching, and bending associated with preparing meals, this process can be extremely difficult for seniors.
- Transportation: Many seniors are unable to drive for a variety of reasons. Whether they need prescription medicine picked up, mail delivered to the post office, or a ride to the doctor’s office, we are more than happy to help.
- Companionship: Mental and physical stimulation through basic companionship can be a great benefit for seniors. Our community will take the time to get to know your loved one, participate in hobbies and games, and even participate in off-site activities to add richness to their life that only a established community can bring.